Sunday, November 8, 2009

Paris in Black and White

As you can probably tell  I love Paris!!!
Today I am posting some of my photos of 'the city of light' that I took when we were there in 2005.




It was my first ever trip to Europe and Paris has been at the top of my 'list of places to see before you drop off the perch' since I was very young. We all have one of those lists don't we!
Anyway I was blown away by Paris and France in general...what a place .I am definately going back again.
Some people visit the Trevi Fountain in Rome and throw a coin in and vow to return....I said a little prayer at the base of the Eiffel Tower, and I still have my fingers crossed!! Here are just a few shots that I have played around with and made them black and white. Hope you like them.
                                                                                                x Sharon

 























No comments: