Thursday, January 21, 2010

ten minutes by the river

As I sat by the river this afternoon on the way back from my walk I took these few shots.I was only there for ten minutes or so but as usual the river was a hive of activity.This boat the Ocean Rider  heads out to the open sea and gives the passengers a thrill for their money surging through the waves on the bar at the rivermouth!!
 

 This little boat sells ice-creams and drinks to any thirsty fishermen out on the river.
 
The Noosa River Ferries( there are two of them) are always out there.
 
The footpath by the river goes all the way to the Yacht Club,and it is a lovely walk as it meanders along side the river with lots of scenic spots to rest and admire the views, and you can even walk all the way to Tewantin if you are fit enough.
 
  There is always someone throwing in a line off this little jetty
 
Dogs are not allowed off leash..but I guess these fellas didn't see the sign!



No comments: