Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Creative Every Day challenge....HOME

LORNE
 Each month Leah at" Creative Every Day"chooses a theme word for us to use to help us become more creative.It's a fun challenge and the word is chosen just as a starting point to get the creative juices going....

The theme word for Feb. is HOME.


 Above is a photo of  LORNE the town I grew up in and the place I still call 'HOME'. I lived there  for 50 something years, went to school there, was married there, my children were born there, and went to school there, some of my family still live there, and we also have a house there.......so you can see I still have a huge connection with the place.....it was my home from when I was one year old, its a huge part of me and always will be.

 NOOSA
Above is a photo of  NOOSA the town we call home at the moment. It is also a  beautiful place and has a definite charm of it's own.......
This is going to be a fun challenge for me.....
Next week we will be in Lorne catching up with family and friends and I will be posting from there too.
I will take lots of photos around the town and show you some of my old haunts!!!
Should be fun!!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I look forward to this comparison, and also to some of the reasons why you made the transition.